Welcome to this Website! If you continue to browse and use AttitudeofWellness.com (“Website”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use of this Website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website. The term ‘organizer‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
- The content on the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials provided on or through this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements. Where applicable, please consult a licensed professional before making any changes to your business, finances or any other aspect of your life.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of this Website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Terms and Conditions: All digital, downloadable products purchased from Attitude of Wellness are non-refundable. If you have any questions whatsoever about the digital programs/products offered by Attitude of Wellness, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
No Warranties: It is to be understood that Attitude of Wellness and Ashley (Ash) Kennedy make every effort to support all clients and that each client’s success depends on a variety of factors including, but not limited to: adherence to program recommendations, motivation, understanding, commitment, and compliance. You are in no way guaranteed of any specific results. We accept no liability for outcomes related to your use of any program or product including blog suggestions, guest blog posts, recipes, recommended vitamins and supplements, general lifestyle and wellness recommendations, educational videos, e-Courses, webinars, summits and/or podcasts. The user’s continued reading and use of the Attitude of Wellness website(s) indicates the user’s acceptance of these terms and conditions. The user’s continued reading also indicates the user agrees to the following:
Ash Kennedy is licensed massage therapist in the state of Tennessee. She is not a medical doctor. The information presented on her website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and the information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health issue. The information she shares serves as a guideline to assist the reader in using preventative health knowledge effectively for improving overall health.
- All information on this website should NOT substitute for sound clinical judgment or conventional therapies that may be needed for a particular individual.
- Before starting on any product(s) read carefully and consider all directions and warnings on the product label. Individuals are responsible for what they choose to put in their body.
- The guidelines, suggestions and tips offered on this website are intended to assist individuals in achieving optimal health and well-being.
- Diagnosing nutritional and medical issues is not covered under a massage therapist Scope of Practice. Therefore, Ash Kennedy and Attitude of Wellness do not engage in diagnosing or treating nutritional and medical issues.
Affiliate Disclaimer: According to the FTC Rules for Bloggers, this website must disclose to followers and readers that they may receive a small commission for a recommendation of a particular product or products as well as by participating in affiliate programs. With that said we never share, endorse, recommend or promote any product or products that we personally have not used or would use. What this means to you, is that if you opt to purchase a product after clicking on an affiliate or distributor link, we may receive a certain small percentage of the sale. The cost of the product(s) remains the same regardless of whether you make your purchase through an affiliate link or direct link. The benefit of purchasing through this website’s affiliate links is that it helps to maintain the website, keep health & wellness consultant services and wellness programs affordable, and allows us to put-forward educational and interesting content for our followers and readers. Ash Kennedy and/or Attitude of Wellness is an affiliate for the following: Danielle Laporte, Amazon, The Herbal Academy and Thrive Market. Other affiliates may be added at any time. Ash Kennedy personally selects all of this website’s suggested products to include, recommended reading, nutraceuticals, supplements, lab testing, essential oils, foodstuffs, cosmetics, beauty and other products that are of potential benefit or interest to her viewers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Blog Comments: Ash Kennedy reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments that attack a person or persons individually or collectively.
Content is for Health Promotion, Educational, and Informational Purposes Only. The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy individually, make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on the site. Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy the individual will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy the individual will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Non-Medical Advice and Personal Accountability. The information presented has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The following information serves as guidelines to assist the individual in using preventative health knowledge effectively for improving overall health.
Before making any lifestyle changes please consult with your physician.
While Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy hope viewers find her tips helpful, interesting, and inspirational as a learning tool, it is the responsibility of the individual to consult with his or her physician prior to starting any new lifestyle change including, but not limited to diet, exercise, nutrition, medication and/or supplement regimen.
GET ON OUR LIST!
Be the first to know about upcoming events and get
exclusive bonuses & content!