Welcome to this Website! If you continue to browse and use AttitudeofWellness.com (“Website”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use of this Website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website. The term ‘organizer‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
- The content on the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials provided on or through this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements. Where applicable, please consult a licensed professional before making any changes to your business, finances or any other aspect of your life.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of this Website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Terms and Conditions: All digital, downloadable products purchased from Attitude of Wellness are non-refundable. If you have any questions whatsoever about the digital programs/products offered by Attitude of Wellness, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
No Warranties: It is to be understood that Attitude of Wellness and Ashley (Ash) Kennedy make every effort to support all clients and that each client’s success depends on a variety of factors including, but not limited to: adherence to program recommendations, motivation, understanding, commitment, and compliance. You are in no way guaranteed of any specific results. We accept no liability for outcomes related to your use of any program or product including blog suggestions, guest blog posts, recipes, recommended vitamins and supplements, general lifestyle and wellness recommendations, educational videos, e-Courses, webinars, summits and/or podcasts. The user’s continued reading and use of the Attitude of Wellness website(s) indicates the user’s acceptance of these terms and conditions. The user’s continued reading also indicates the user agrees to the following:
Ash Kennedy is licensed massage therapist in the state of Tennessee. She is not a medical doctor. The information presented on her website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and the information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health issue. The information she shares serves as a guideline to assist the reader in using preventative health knowledge effectively for improving overall health.
- All information on this website should NOT substitute for sound clinical judgment or conventional therapies that may be needed for a particular individual.
- Before starting on any product(s) read carefully and consider all directions and warnings on the product label. Individuals are responsible for what they choose to put in their body.
- The guidelines, suggestions and tips offered on this website are intended to assist individuals in achieving optimal health and well-being.
- Diagnosing nutritional and medical issues is not covered under a massage therapist Scope of Practice. Therefore, Ash Kennedy and Attitude of Wellness do not engage in diagnosing or treating nutritional and medical issues.
Affiliate Disclaimer: According to the FTC Rules for Bloggers, this website must disclose to followers and readers that they may receive a small commission for a recommendation of a particular product or products as well as by participating in affiliate programs. With that said we never share, endorse, recommend or promote any product or products that we personally have not used or would use. What this means to you, is that if you opt to purchase a product after clicking on an affiliate or distributor link, we may receive a certain small percentage of the sale. The cost of the product(s) remains the same regardless of whether you make your purchase through an affiliate link or direct link. The benefit of purchasing through this website’s affiliate links is that it helps to maintain the website, keep health & wellness consultant services and wellness programs affordable, and allows us to put-forward educational and interesting content for our followers and readers. Ash Kennedy and/or Attitude of Wellness is an affiliate for the following: Danielle Laporte, Amazon, The Herbal Academy and Thrive Market. Other affiliates may be added at any time. Ash Kennedy personally selects all of this website’s suggested products to include, recommended reading, nutraceuticals, supplements, lab testing, essential oils, foodstuffs, cosmetics, beauty and other products that are of potential benefit or interest to her viewers.
Blog Comments: Ash Kennedy reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments that attack a person or persons individually or collectively.
Content is for Health Promotion, Educational, and Informational Purposes Only. The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy individually, make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on the site. Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy the individual will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy the individual will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Non-Medical Advice and Personal Accountability. The information presented has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The following information serves as guidelines to assist the individual in using preventative health knowledge effectively for improving overall health.
Before making any lifestyle changes please consult with your physician.
While Attitude of Wellness and Ash Kennedy hope viewers find her tips helpful, interesting, and inspirational as a learning tool, it is the responsibility of the individual to consult with his or her physician prior to starting any new lifestyle change including, but not limited to diet, exercise, nutrition, medication and/or supplement regimen.
Your privacy is important to Attitude of Wellness. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
- Who We Are
Ashley (Ash) Kennedy (doing business as Attitude of Wellness) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Attitude of Wellness does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Attitude of Wellness prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. Attitude of Wellness will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If Attitude of Wellness learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
- The Personal Information We Collect and Use
- Information Collected by Us
Attitude of Wellness may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily sign up for e-mails or free gifts, register for a class or presentation, leave comments, order a service or product, fill out any type of form, access private membership pages, or otherwise contact Attitude of Wellness via an online form or e-mail. The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, product preferences and/or billing information. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as controller of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
- Information Collected from Other Sources
We also obtain your name and email address from other sources, such as Google or ConvertKit, for example if you sign up for an event or our newsletter.
- How we use your personal information
Attitude of Wellness collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Attitude of Wellness respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
Attitude of Wellness may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms and Conditions of Use, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations.
If you give Attitude of Wellness your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, Attitude of Wellness may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. Attitude of Wellness will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
- Whether Information Has to Be Provided by You and Why
The provision of name and email address is required from you to enable us to have a head count for planning event(s) attendance and to communicate with you about the event(s). We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to view the website. We will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
- How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will hold your name and email address for 6 years.
- Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Attitude of Wellness may collect and use your personal information to further the following legitimate interests : to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
- Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the EEA
This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are also located in the United States. If you are located in the EEA or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to appropriate or suitable relevant safeguards as permitted under the General Data Protection Regulation that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information.
If you would like further information, (see “How to contact us” below.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Attitude of Wellness, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Attitude of Wellness includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call, or write to us
- Provide us enough information to identify you e.g., account number, user name, registration details
- Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Provide us with the information to which your request relates including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
- Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including the Attitude of Wellness social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Attitude of Wellness is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
- Links to Other Sites
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. Attitude of Wellness is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
- How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
- Changes to This Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
- Do You Need Extra Help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).
GET ON OUR LIST!
Be the first to know about upcoming events and get
exclusive bonuses & content!